Here's a mini tool that will allow you to check some of your barebow equipment to make sure it complies with World Archery rules.
• Arrow inspection 9.3 mm slot that will measure the maximum allowed diameter for World Archery style competitions
• Drilled 9.4 mm hole allows you to measure the maximum point diameter for World Archery style competitions
• 4 cm cut out allows you to measure the maximum distance from the throat of the grip to pressure button on recurve bows
• 2 cm cut out allows you to measure the maximum overall length of the sighting circle in the line of vision of the archer
• 2 cm cut out will also measure the maximum distance a pressure button can be mounted behind the throat of the grip on a barebow riser
• 6 cm ruler can measure the maximum distance a compound bow can have from the throat of the grip to the pressure point of the arrow rest (where the arrow contacts the rest)
• Anodized aluminum construction with laser engraved markings