BARE SHAFTS: INSERTS AND NOCKS PROVIDED. NOT FLETCHED
- XSD – The Predator XSD shaft features an extreme .166" Inside Diameter for better penetration and less wind-drift.
- XSD In-Out Insert – The Predator XSD in-out insert will fit all standard screw-in field points and broadheads.
- Matched Weight Set – All Predator™ series 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 3.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every Predator series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Predator shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.006" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- Performance Vanes – Exclusive Carbon Express ® Assault™ low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy.
ULTIMATE PENETRATION IN AN EXTREME SMALL DIAMETER SHAFT
The Predator™ XSD is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high-powered performance at a great value. The Predator XSD features Carbon Express ® 360® spine consistency, and the .166" ID XSD shaft delivers hard hitting penetration and minimal wind drift.
Sizes: 500 (9.0gpi & .500 spine), 400 (10.0gpi & 400 spine), 350 (10.9gpi & .350 spine), 300 (12.2gpi & .300 spine)
Diameter: .237" (500), .245" (400), .253" (350), .260” (300)
Available In: 12 pack shafts, 6 pack arrows
Straightness factor: ±.006"
Weight tolerance: ±3.0 grain