He's coming back!
September 7th to 9th (yes three days!) George Ryals is visiting Urban Archery again for another intensive seminar.
Sunday morning will be a 720 Round QRE at Diamond Valley Archers and then a debrief in the afternoon.
Spend 3 Day Seminar with USOC Coach of the Year George “GRIV” Ryals. This seminar is suitable for all archers, beginner through to international level competitors.
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE
- Relationship between Form, Stability, and Shot Execution
- Foundations of stable and repeatable compound form
- Trouble shooting common problems
- How to gain stability through finding the perfect draw length
- Tension and it's role in stability and execution
- The release, how to choose and why
- Release construction and design. What it means to you.
- The steps to learning a release in a way that solidifies the connection between your form and execution.
- The importance of close range shooting
- Setting up stabilizers, the how and why
- Creating a good arrow recipe for indoors and outdoors
- Equipment tuning secrets
- Winning the mental game
- Different practice modes to dial in success
- Developing a solid mental game
- Finding the zone
- And much more...
Archer participation during the discussion is strongly encouraged. Through deeper exploration of topics, the group brings discovery and understanding of the basic ideas through free exchanges and exploration of ideas and questions.
Your place is only held once payment is received.
No refund for cancellation unless we can fill your place.
Lunch can be purchased nearby with some catering at the venue.
Tea and Coffee provided